Are you here to know how to install titanium build on Kodi Firestick? If yes, then you are at the exact post. Today, I will be giving every detail based on titanium build, including add-ons, which are quite useful for users.
As Kodi users know, without addons, Kodi is not functional, and that’s why we need these addons that can operate and fulfill our demands.
You cannot fulfill all your wants with one or two add-ons, so for that, you will definitely gonna need multiple addons. And, it’s not easy to manage so many addons on your Kodi Media Player. After all, the most trickiest part is to install them individually and manage them separately. So, that’s why Titanium for Kodi is available for all this handling process with ease.
Titanium Build is quite famous and known for the most used Kodi Build over the years. The back of this build is popular because you get all the famous add ons in one place, and you can also install them very easily with few clicks. Moreover, the titanium makes the Kodi interface more attractive and fun to use with different new options.
Now, let’s go through the article and know exactly how to install titanium build on firestick.
Install Titanium Build
Before we start with installing the titanium build, we need to make some changes in our settings. Kodi’s security system is just like an Android phone where third-party apps cannot be installed without permission. Here, also, the mechanism is the same if you want to add add-ons. However, many addons are available on the official Kodi repository from which you can directly add and use the service.
But unfortunately, the titanium build is not available on the official Kodi repository. So, we will use the Supreme Builds Wizards, a great repository, and titanium build is a part of this.
It is safe to use Kodi Titanium build as trusted by lots of users, so you don’t have to worry. And to begin with, you need to disable the security option by turning on “Unknown Sources.”
Step 1. Go to settings of your Kodi home screen from the top left corner.
Step 2. You will see a bunch of options settings right there. Click on “System Settings.”
Note: People using Kodi 18 have to click on “System” to get started with settings.
Step 3. On your left side, click on Add-Ons.
Step 4. Now, enable the “Unknown Sources” if it is not enabled.
Note: You will see a warning message dialog box. You can proceed further and select the option “Yes” as it is safe to use.
Now, you can install any of the third-party addons directly.
How To Install Titanium Build On Kodi?
Here, you will know the exact steps you need to follow to successfully install Titanium Build on Kodi. As already described, it is part of Supreme Build Wizards. So, we will directly install this repository, and from there, we can use Titanium for Kodi without having any issue.
- Installing Supreme Builds
- Install Titanium Kodi Build
#1. Installing Supreme Builds
1. Open the settings from the home screen and go to “File Manager.”
2. Now, from the two-options on your left side, select “Add Source.”
3. A dialog box will open where you will type the file source. You will see a <None> field. Click on it.
4. Here, you have to give the desired URL – http://repo.supremebuilds.com in the path field, as shown below. Remember, don’t put the wrong URL address; otherwise, you will not be able to install Supreme Builds.
5. Next, you have to give the name of the source URL to identify it later. There is no rule on giving names so that you can choose any of your choices. I am giving here, “Supreme Builds.”
6. Click “Ok Button” for successfully adding the source.
7. Now go back to Kodi Home Screen and Click on “Add-Ons” this time.
8. You will see an icon on your top-left side called Package Installer. Click on it.
9. After that, select the option named “Install from zip file.”
10. You will see lots of options to select from the zip file, but you need to select the name you have given for Supreme Builds. Like, in our case, we have given Supreme Builds.
11. Click on the “repository.supremebuilds.zip.” The number mentioned in the image is the version number.
12. Wait for some time, and the Supreme Builds Repository will get installed.
13. Now click on the “Install from repository” from the same window. After that, click on the “Supreme Builds Repository.”
14. Here, click on Programs add-ons.
15. Now, click on Supreme Builds Wizard to proceed.
16. To install the Supreme Builds Wizard, click on the Install button from the screen’s bottom.
17. Here also you will get notified once it gets installed.
18. You will see some pop-ups which you can Dismiss right there.
19. Now, click on Continue.
Great, you have completed the steps for installing Supreme Builds.
See Also: How To Bass Boost Spotify PC Windows 10
#2. Install Titanium Kodi Build
Now, we are here with the main part for which you are here, i.e., how to install titanium build on Kodi. So let’s get started.
1. From your Kodi Home Screen, go to Add-ons, and from there, select Program Add-ons. Now select the Supreme Builds Wizard option from the window.
2. After that, open the “(Supreme Builds) Builds“ option.
3. Here, you will get lots of options from where you can download it as available on various servers. However, you will get a fast download rate if you choose the server closer to you. Also, if the server doesn’t work, then choose another one. Here, I am going with the USA Server.
4. Choose the Fresh Install or Standard Install option.
Note: Fresh Install – This option will clean all the previous data, even the existing ones, and install Titanium Build from fresh.
Standard Install – This option will keep all your existing data, and it has nothing to do with installing new add-ons. So, you can choose this option also to install Titanium Build.
5. Based on option Fresh Install I get this option as shown below in the image. So, if you have chosen the same, then continue.
6. Great. Titanium Build for Kodi will start downloading.
7. After the downloading is finished, a message will get popped-up “Force Close” or “Reload Profile.” Go with the Force Close option.
8. You are all set to use Titanium Build on Kodi.
Notice: We are not affiliated with KODI and it’s add-ons. As we don’t support any support copyright infringement.
So, this was the whole article about how to install titanium build on Kodi, and I am sure you have loved it. Titanium Build for Kodi is an excellent way to start your content streaming flawlessly. You won’t find any unnecessary hiccups while enjoying your stream, and that’s what everybody loves about Kodi Titanium Build. It is rich in various media solutions and acts as a multi-functional service with a featured interface. Thousands of users are already using and have got some great reviews and ratings in the build line section.
If you have any queries regarding this build, then you may comment below. I will try to solve your problems with an appropriate option.